This document was last updated 1 January 2020.
The Findlay Brown is committed to protecting your privacy. When you browse through our web site, we collect information on the efficiency and working of our web site. This information includes the number of times a web page is accessed, the browser used, and paths taken when moving through the web site.
Collecting Your Personal Information
The Findlay Brown will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you are asked to register before requesting e-mail newsletters or providing feedback.
Use of Your Personal Information
Findlay Brown uses your personal information for the following primary purposes:
- To make the web site easier for you to use by asking you to enter your personal information only once.
- To provide on-line services.
- To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you.
The Findlay Brown does not share this information with any other organisation.
The Findlay Brown will not disclose your personal information, without notice, and then, only if required to do so by law.
To ensure this web site meets our visitors' needs Findlay Brown collects web site statistics using cookies.
When someone visits one of our web sites, a cookie is placed on the visitor's machine (if the customer accepts cookies) or is read if the customer has visited the site previously.
The cookies that we use are:
- Google Analytics - This is a web analytics service provided by Google which enables us to track visitors to the web site. This includes how visitors arrive at the site, pages that are viewed, options selected and the path taken through our web site. We collect this information to make improvements to the web site. Google also reserves the rights to the data collected.
- Session Cookies - These are used to enable essential functions in the web site and portal, such as login sessions and transactions. These cookies expire when the browser session is terminated.
- Preference Cookies - These are used to record your preferences and settings when using our web site.
- Security Cookies - These are used for security purposes.
Changes to this Statement
The Findlay Brown may occasionally update this privacy statement. When this is done we will also revise the 'last updated' date of the privacy statement.
The Findlay Brown welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. Findlay Brown can be easily contacted (see Contact Us page).